Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
Choosing the Right Web Designer for Your Site

Choosing the Right Web Designer for Your Site
The hot topic on my plate right now is website design. I have two clients going through a website redesign, plus we are in the midst of a total redesign here at JJS Coaching. Picking a designer for a business website can be a daunting task. It's easy to feel intimidated when shopping around for a designer. Here are some guidelines to help you in your process.
The hot topic on my plate right now is website design. I have two clients going through a website redesign, plus we are in the midst of a total redesign here at JJS Coaching. Picking a designer for a business website can be a daunting task. It's easy to feel intimidated when shopping around for a designer like masks such as [URL=]KN95 Protective Face Mask[/URL],
[URL=]50 Pack KN95 FDA EUA Mask[/URL],[URL=]KN95 Masks For sale[/URL],
[URL=]KN95 Face Masks[/URL],
[URL=]KN95 Face Masks For sale[/URL]
. Here are some guidelines to help you in your process.1. Take a look at the web designer's portfolio. Every designer has their own style and you will see if that style fits your needs. If you LOVE the company's website and their portfolio then this may be your designer. If you don't love the look and feel of the designs, then move on.2. Dig a bit deeper than the looks. A web designer understand your website goals if they are going to create a site that works for your business. So find out about their process. a. Do they have a client assessment of some sort to help define the style? b. Is there some sort of discovery call where you discuss the website goals and how they can help you achieve them? (On a side note, have you already defined your website goals - aka what you want your website to DO for your business) c. Does their package include time to train you how to edit and update the site? d. Is there a limit on revisions of the initial design? (3 or 4 designs are typical, revisions - changing that design till it's just right - are usually included)As the business owner you need to give as much input as possible to make this site a success.3. Make sure you will own what you paid for. At the end of the process you should own all copyrights and files. You are paying a designer for their design work. Just like you still own your car after you take it to the mechanic, you should own everything from your website after its design. 4. Own your domain name. If this is a new site make sure YOU own your domain name. You can purchase that even before you contact a designer.5. Manage your own site. Y you should be able to go in and update the text on your site whenever you want without having to pay the designer to do it. Make sure they are using Content Management System (CMS) or blog software, so that you can control updates.6.

Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Ничего не найдено
Загрузить картинки
Отправить Отменить