Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
Francisco Vieirinha Portugal Jersey

Golden State Warriors' Kevin Durant speaks during TechCrunch
Disrupt SF 2017 at Pier 48 in San Francisco on September 19 William
Carvalho Portugal Jersey
, 2017.
Golden State Warriors star Kevin Durant apologized on Tuesday for exchanges with fans on Twitter about his departure fr om Oklahoma City Thunder, branding his comments "childish" and "idiotic".

Durant, who was speaking while appearing on a Tech Crunch panel in San Francisco Vieirinha
Portugal Jersey
, said he regretted posting remarks that cited former coach Billy Donovan and teammate Russell Westbrook.

The NBA Finals MVP was caught out on Twitter after using his official account on the social media site to reply to comments fr om a fan asking why he had left Oklahoma City.

"He didn't like the organization or playing for Billy Donovan," Durant wrote in the third person.

"His roster wasn't that good, it was just him and Russ (Russell Westbrook)."

US media reports have said Durant had meant to post the remarks from a fake Twitter account.

Durant on Tuesday took ownership of his gaffe — but vowed to continue replying to fans.

"I use Twitter to engage with fans Rui
Patricio Portugal Jersey
," Durant said. "I happened to take it a little too far. That's what happens sometimes when I get into these basketball debates about what I really love, to play basketball. I don't regret clapping back at anybody or talking to my fans on Twitter. I do regret using my former coach's name and the former organization I played for. That was childish. That was idiotic, all those types of words. I apologize for that."

Durant said while he would continue to interact with fans Ricardo
Quaresma Portugal Jersey
, he expected to scale back his social media activity.

"I don't think I'll stop engaging with fans," Durant said. "I really enjoy it, and it's a good way to connect us all Ricardo
Carvalho Portugal Jersey
, but I'll scale back a little bit right now and just focus on playing basketball.

"I'll move on from that, it was tough to deal with yesterday."

Meanwhile, Australian star Andrew Bogut has inked a one-year deal with the Los Angeles Lakers Renato
Sanches Portugal Jersey
, the player's agent said on Tuesday.

Bogut, 32, has been a free agent since parting with the Cleveland Cavaliers in March Raphael
Guerreiro Portugal Jersey
, when he sustained a broken leg on his debut for the club.

The deal, confirmed by agent David Bauman on Twitter, is reportedly worth US$2.3 million for the towering center.

Bogut endured a nomadic 2016-2017 season Rafa
Silva Portugal Jersey
, starting out with the Dallas Mavericks wh ere he averaged 3 points and 8.4 rebounds in 26 games.

He was later traded to the Philadelphia 76ers and then reached a buyout agreement in February which freed him to join the Cavaliers.

However, his Cleveland career lasted just 58 seconds after a collision with Miami's Okaro White left him with a fractured tibia.

Bogut, the No. 1 pick in the 2005 draft Pepe
Portugal Jersey
, was a member of the Warriors team which won the NBA Finals in 2015 and was a runner-up the following season.

Bogut's best season in a 13-year NBA career came in 2009-2010, when he averaged 15.2 points and 10.2 rebounds for the Milwaukee Bucks.

TOKYO, Nov. 7 (Xinhua) -- Nissan Motor Co. announced Monday that its group net profit in the first half of fiscal 2016 dropped 13.3 percent from a year earlier, owing to the strength of the Japanese currency eroding profits made overseas, although robust sales in its Chinese and North American markets helped to lim it the firm's overall losses.

According to the Yokohama-based manufacturer, the firm's group net profit in the fiscal first half came in at 282.43 billion yen (2.70 billion U.S. dollars), with its consolidated operating profit dropping 14 percent in the April to September period to 339.73 billion yen, based on sales of 5.32 trillion yen, which is a decrease of 10.3 percent for the period.

Nissan, the maker of the March subcompact and Leaf electric vehicle, however, maintained its earnings forecasts for the full business year through March 31, stating that it expects an uptick in its group net profit by 0.2 percent from a year earlier to 525 billion yen.

"We have a strong product lineup in the second half to help us reach this target," Hiroto Saikawa, Nissan's co-chief executive, was quoted as saying, adding that the yen could be blamed for creating headwinds for the firm.

Nissan, however, said it now projects its operating profit to decelerate 10.5 percent to 710 billion yen, based on sales of 11.8 trillion yen, which is a 3.2 percent decrease from earlier estimates.

Weak domestic demand and the yen's comparative strength have both impacted Nissan's profit margins and future guidance, with its capital share tie-up with Mitsubishi Motors Corp. in October, which itself has been embroiled in a fuel economy data test scandal, contributing to the firm's circumspect outlook.

The halt in sales of Mitsubishi Motors' models affected by the fuel efficiency data manipulation scandal was largely responsible for domestic sales skidding down by 20 percent in the first half of the year, Nissan said.

But the carmaker added that it had shifted 2.61 million vehicles globally from April to September, down just 0.1 percent from a year earlier, owing to brisk sales in China and North America.
"

LONDON, March 8 (Xinhua) -- British Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond on Wednesday announced a hike in tax rates for the self-employed in his first budget, receiving broad support from businesses, but coming under fire from opposition politicians, unions and the self-employed.

Hammond's budget increases heath tax, or called national insurance, by 2 percentage points for lower middle income self-employed workers. This move will affect 2.5 million workers.

A reduction in the tax-free allowance for dividends was also seen as a way of raising more revenue from those in self-employment.

As the incomes of the self-employed have been less taxed than those of employees, so. Cheap Jerseys From
China
Wholesale
Shirts
Wholesale
Hats
Wholesale Shirts Free
Shipping
Cheap T-shirts
Wholesale
Cheap T-shirts Free
Shipping
Cheap NCAA